Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1EOC : My Voice

                    The world of photography is something that if you are not on top you will be left behind. My life started as a solider and that was all i knew, then one day life happens and i have to find something else to keep me busy. Once I put a camera in my hand it was just like the first time a grabbed a rifle for the military it just fit. I have my camera close to me at all times just like a soldier had there rifle during war. Most of my time is spend looking up different shooting style and the new equipment coming out. I will sit at my computer for hours reading reviews and checking what others think about the new lens or the new camera. When i'm not at the computer i am walking around meeting new people and challenging  myself to be the best. When i set up to take a picture i put my heart into every time, I am looking at the lighting the way it lays on my subject. Once i have the pictures i think i need i will sit down with everything and then the fun part starts with editing (Photoshop/Lightroom) which with that i can be in front on the computer for hours at a time. I am my worst critic and if it don't look right i will start everything over.

No comments:

Post a Comment